Monday, June 3, 2013

"Oh, I'm so full of it!"

Here I am, posting on my beloved blog once again. I just can't seem to stop myself (in spite of the fact that a few posts ago, I exclaimed that it would be my final post.) I'm a girl. Girls tend to change their minds, and so you have it. (I'm totally grinning at you right now - yep, through the screen! But in a non-stalker way, of course.)

Well, I just had the honor of photographing a very beautiful little girl who happens to be rolling in the dough - tooth fairy dough - that is.
She has a toothless grin that's quite captivating!

Take a peek!






As you can see, little Miss enjoys chalk art, wading in ponds, sun-bathing, smiling, and so much more. We had ourselves quite an adventure in Butler Park in Austin. (You know - it's the one over by the Long Center and Auditorium Shores.) I highly recommend this wonderful park for kids - it's even got a super cool Splash Pad! 
Come see me at www.Portraitique.com and take a look around! 

My best,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment